Thứ Tư, 4 tháng 7, 2018

How to turn off automatic screen rotation in Windows 10

Windows 10 product key can automatically rotate the screen if you use a tablet or convertible computer, like a smartphone. You can disable this screen rotation automatically if you want.
Auto-rotate feature is only available on devices with built-in accelerometer sensors. Windows uses this hardware to determine the current physical direction of the screen.
How to enable or disable automatic screen rotation on Windows 10
The Action Center has a box that lets you quickly turn off or turn on the auto-rotate feature. To open it, click the notification icon on the taskbar at the bottom right of the screen or press Windows product key + A.
Click or tap the Rotation Lock button at the bottom of the Action Center to activate the Rotation Lock. This will prevent the screen from automatically rotating and locking the screen in its current direction. You'll know this option is turned on when the box is green and off when grayed out.
If you do not see this box, maybe your device does not support auto-rotate or you may have deleted this option and need to re-add it.
You can also enable Rotation Lock from the Settings app. To do this, go to Settings> System> Display, scroll down to find the Rotation Lock and turn it on. If you want to enable auto-rotate, just turn this option off.
Why is the Rotation Lock grayed out?
In some cases, the Rotation Lock and Rotation Lock slots in the Settings application are grayed out. If using a convertible computer, this happens when the device is in laptop mode. For example, if you have a laptop with a 360-degree hinge, the Rotation Lock will be grayed out when it's in normal laptop mode. If you own a device with a removable screen, the Rotation Lock will grayed out while the screen is connected to the keyboard. This is because, in standard laptop mode, the screen will never auto-rotate.
When you convert a device to tablet mode on a convertible computer or remove the screen from your tablet's keyboard, the auto rotation is turned on and you'll see the Rotation Lock option.
If the Rotation Lock is still grayed out even if your device is in tablet mode, try restarting the computer, this may be a bug.
Wish you success!

2 nhận xét:


  1. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

    I am afraid that you are unable to activate your Windows 10 Education Product Key without a product key. You can just order one from the online site https://www.genuinekeyonline.com/ cooperated with Microsoft. All the product keys are legitimate and official. Then just activate your Windows 10 Education Product Key with the purchased product key. The activation process is simple and easy to operate.

    OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

    In or

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY


    I want to thank Windows 10 Education Product Key here, she has won my business and I'll be posting my experience to you and others.
    My old computer crashed days ago. I had to buy a new computer. It costed me much.
    My budget was not much. To purchase a Windows 10 Education Product Key from MS was not enough. Then I went to Tomshardware, and one guy recommended https://www.key2019.com/ to me. Their price did attract me. So I decided to try after several emails to Windows 10 Education Product Key. She was very patient and answered clearly to all my questions. I receved the key immediately after I sent {price} bucks. It worked perfectly. I was very very satisfied.
    I'll be buying from https://www.key2019.com/ from now on as well.

    Windows 10 PRODUCT KEY

    Trả lờiXóa